Senior SEO Analyst (Project-Basis)
Socratik is looking for a Sr. SEO analyst on a project-basis to bring additional support and expertise to our client work.
We are looking for someone with a holistic SEO understanding of technical SEO, content marketing, and link building in order to set strategies for clients that meet business goals.
We are seeking someone who is truly passionate about SEO. This is an overused cliche when hiring in the SEO world, but it’s extremely important to us, nonetheless.
This person will be working directly with the Director of Search/Co-founder, as well as junior SEO Analysts. As mentioned, we are a small team, so you will be regularly interacting with everyone on the team. Being a team player and collaborative will set you up for success in this role.
We have a link building and content creation team so you will not be expected to build links or write the content yourself. However, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of the various link building and content marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working on a project-by-project basis up to 20 hours per week.
- Perform detailed keyword research
- Conduct actionable competitive analysis, complete with recommendations and insights
- Audit existing client websites and provide actionable recommendations
- Develop SEO strategies for new and existing clients
- Collaborate across various teams (content, links, etc.)
- Uncover & analyze technical SEO issues, and provide recommendations to resolve
- Be a source of knowledge for all things SEO, proactively sharing ideas and recommendations for clients
- At least 3 years of SEO experience. Ideally, with examples of successful SEO case studies.
- Track record of identifying and advocating for SEO opportunities and delivering business results from investments in those opportunities
- Exceptional skills in using and delivering results from technical SEO tools and Excel
- Strong web-development fluency, including the ability to write precise technical SEO requirements
- Organizational and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables on tight timelines
- Have experience working as part of a remote team
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytics knowledge and ability to navigate various data and software platforms, and tell a meaningful story through data
- Excellent written communication skills for interfacing with remote team members and clients
- $30-$45/hour; up to 20 hours per week
Please email all questions and resumes to Tyler Cooper: tyler (at) socratik.agency