Account Coordinator - Open Position
Socratik is a gritty, fast-growing SEO agency serving clients in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, e-commerce, luxury beauty, travel and tourism, SaaS, and more. We’re a tight-knit, remote agency with an agile team of SEO-obsessed individuals.
Socratik is looking for a full-time Account Coordinator to join our fully remote team. The mission of this role is to come on board with a desire to learn, absorb, and then take on account management responsibilities.
We are looking for a relationship-savvy, business-minded individual to eventually take on account management of our SEO accounts, serving as the client-facing point of contact and working with the various teams to deliver high-quality work. This person will be responsible for learning our client communication and project management processes, as well as taking on tasks to support our Account Managers.
We’re looking for proactive candidates with a hunger to learn, and who values building genuine relationships with our clients.
This person will be working directly with the Account Manager as well as our Outreach and SEO departments. Being a team player with strong communication skills will set you up for success in this role.
- A connector and relationship builder
- An investigative problem solver, someone who has a natural inclination to seek out problems, pair them with solutions, and put them into action
- A natural leader. You’ll be working with various teams and clients, rallying them together to drive high-quality results.
- Confident presenting to clients and leading client calls, as well as a strong verbal and written communicator
- Accountable and responsive (as a remote team, this is a must!)
- Invested in providing real solutions to real problems
- Trustworthy partners, valuing client results over company profit
- Always learning, growing, and furthering our skillsets
- Big fans of celebrating wins
- Observe day-to-day client communication
- Field all ad-hoc client requests and delegate to the respective SEO team members for execution
- Responsible for scheduling internal and client meetings, and gathering inputs for client agendas on a weekly basis for SEO accounts
- Responsible for putting action items from client calls into motion by delegating tasks to respective team members
- Ensuring client deliverables, including Google Docs, Google sheets presentations, reports, etc in collaboration with the internal team look and feel premium
- Support the Client Onboarding process, including but not limited to coordinating internal and client kick-off meetings, and own the build-out of the project plan in Asana, among other setup tasks
- Observe and support the daily interactions with internal client project teams, including all SEO Leads and Outreach leads.
- Support all client project management, helping the Account Manager take action on next steps when communicating client priorities and scope limitations to SEO Leads
- Support the delegate client deliverables and project work to respective SEO team members
- Track all ongoing projects to ensure communication is happening for all internal and client deadlines to be met
- Work with strategic partners and manage projects and deadlines accordingly
Business Development & Strategy
- Shadow development and present QBRs with core clients
- Shadow development of and presentation of End of Year reports for existing accounts to showcase partnership success and pitch engagement growth
- Shadow discussions for contract renewal with existing clients
- Guide new client onboarding process, both client-side and among the SEO team
- Internship experience in the digital marketing field, or 1 year experience in digital marketing
- Organizational and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables on tight timelines
- Extremely comfortable working in Excel / Google Sheets
- Have experience working as part of a remote team
- Outstanding Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Fully remote team – option to work from anywhere in the US
- Unlimited vacation & PTO
- Monthly Stipend for health insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Competitive bonus structure
- Prioritized “Work-Life Balance” – we work to live, not live to work
- Support career development – we’ll cover things like online courses, conferences, training, etc. for you to further your career
- “Open door” policy – we believe in transparent and ongoing feedback
- Revenue-share opportunities for select projects